Gumdale, QLD 4154Sold $774,000
8 Wattle Place
House Sold - Gumdale QLD
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY TAKEALA
SPACIOUS, SECLUDED NATURAL RETREAT ON 717m2
Choose this private and low maintenance lifestyle property with an executive level finish in exclusive Gumdale as your new home. Available now, this home comprises 372m2 of living set on an expansive 717m2 of peaceful bushland setting. The focus on design has been space and quality – everything about this low set brick home is spacious and really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The entertainer’s kitchen with stone benchtops and soft close drawers is complemented by a walk-in pantry. It’s a pleasure to create a meal here and serve to family or party sized groups on the long wide deck to the sound of native bird calls.
Attention was paid during the design stage to deliver a home with lots of light and generous proportions. The sheer size of the living area is further emphasised by soaring ceilings. In the king sized main bedroom an ensuite with double shower, separate WC, walk in robe, double vanity and linen closet will more than meet your needs. Three of the four bedrooms are oversized, and lead out to courtyards or deck for a morning coffee or quiet reading time. The home is immaculately presented throughout.
The large laundry is a great workspace. The double tandem garage allows room for a workspace, and storage area. Exceptional storage space is abundant throughout the home.
* 372m2 of living on 717m2 of elevated land, with views out to protected bushland
* A natural retreat, secluded from the world, in a very quiet street
* King-sized bedrooms and living area
* Low maintenance block (no mowing!)
* Ducted airconditioning
* Solar hot water system
* Energy efficient home in Gumdale State School catchment
* Close to Moreton Bay Colleges, Iona College and public schools
* Gas cooking – both cooktop and the new oven
* Outdoor retreats from three of the bedrooms
* High quality curtains and blinds
* Double tandem remote garage with walk-through access to the rear courtyards and with internal access
* Water tank
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Only 5 kms to Sleeman Sports Complex – world class sporting venue with olympic swimming pool
* Convenient to public transport and parks, Moreton Bay Colleges, Airport, 10 minute drive to Manly Waterfront and cafe precinct.
And while your home will be your sanctuary, cafes and esplanade restaurants are all just a short drive away. Conveniently positioned close to local amenities, Eastside shopping village, public transport facilities, Moreton Bay Colleges and only 15 minutes from the CBD and airports, this residence is ideal for a buyer looking for space, function and flexibility with a sense of seclusion. Will be sold!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 5 Garage